If you have initiated a firmware update on your Max Buzz, and it did not complete, your Max Buzz may continue to display "Update Advertising" on the screen of the device.
Here are some things you should avoid:
- DO NOT disconnect your Max Buzz
- DO NOT pair another activity tracker to the app
- DO NOT log out
- DO NOT uninstall the app
All you need to do is follow the steps below to get your device working again!
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the app. You can find the version number on Google Playstore (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
2. Confirm that your Max Buzz is fully charged by plugging the USB end into a USB port. (If the battery in the Max Buzz is too low, the Bluetooth will not detect the Buzz and the firmware update will not resume).
3. Open the Global Challenge app. If it's already open, close and re-open it again.
4. You should receive a prompt to update to the latest firmware. Tap 'Update' and resume the upgrade process.