Please see below the difference between each of the cycling activities on the conversion list.
- Leisure - 100 steps/min: less than 20km/h (11.9 mph).
- Example: Tim rides comfortably and without great effort through the city.
- Moderate - 229 steps/min: 21 - 25km/h (12 - 15.9 mph).
- Example: Tim makes an excursion and is on his way quickly. The efforts get him out of his breath
- Competitive - 343 steps/min: greater than 25km/h (16+ mph).
- Example: Now it's getting serious. Tim swings on his racing bike and pedals hard. His pulse rises significantly and he starts to sweat.