The Max Buzz screen is dimmed when not in use. The screen will light up automatically when you lift the wrist the device is worn on upwards and turn it towards your body. With the Max Buzz in that position, tap on the screen to move through the different displays.
1. Home/Clock - The home screen on the device displays the time, and your battery life.
2. Steps - This screen shows how many steps you've taken for the day, and will update as you move.
3. Calories - This screen will display the activity tracked by your Max Buzz converted into calories burned! Your calories burned are calculated using your height, weight, and speed of movement.
4. Distance - This screen will display your steps converted into distance travelled. The Max Buzz allows you to select the unit of measurement for your distance, either in miles or kilometers.
5. Running shoe - This screen is also known as the Active Minutes screen and it will begin to display once you have earned an active minute. An active minute is achieved when taking more than 135 steps in one minute. This amount will update as you move and earn. *Note: this feature is only displayed on the device itself when achieved, it does not transfer onto your account ( web or app )
All activity screens reset at midnight, but don’t worry, your steps are not lost! They are stored in the memory of the device. However, make sure you sync your steps at least once every two weeks because only 14 days of data are retained in the Max Buzz.