HOW DO I 'PAIR' MY PULSE TO MY SMARTPHONE?
1. Download the latest Global Challenge app from: https://globalchallenge.virginpulse.com/apps
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your smartphone settings
3. Open the Global Challenge app
4. Open the menu in the top left corner of the app
5. Click 'My Device'
6. Select 'Sync mode'
7. Press the Pulse button for 6 seconds, until the Pair and Bluetooth icons display
The app will connect with your Pulse and a successful connection message will be displayed. You will also see a link icon on your Pulse.
Repeat steps if pairing has been unsuccessful
Still unsuccessful? Please press the factory reset button on the back of your Pulse with a paper clip. Please note, this will erase any step counts stored in your Pulse. If you don't know these stored step counts, you may use your step average for the relevant days.
Repeated these steps and your Pulse still won't pair? Please contact us here, including the details below:
Model of phone:
Phone's operating system:
Version of Bluetooth:
Version of app:
What icons do you see on your Pulse?
A screenshot of your ‘My Device’ page of the app
A screenshot or photo of any errors that occur (if applicable)
HOW DO I SYNC MY STEPS FROM MY PULSE?
If you have paired your Pulse (indicated by a link icon on your Pulse) and one or more step counts have saved to your Pulse already, follow the steps below to sync your steps to your account:
1. Open the Global Challenge app
2. Open the menu in the top left corner of the app
3. Click 'Step Entry'
4. Press the Pulse button for approximately 3 seconds until the Bluetooth icon appears
5. Manually add any swimming or cycling distances and click 'Submit'
* Remember that step entry will open on day 2 of the Challenge. Daily activity will only appear on your Step Entry page for previous days.