In the spirit of holistic health and wellbeing, points will be awarded across most areas and modules of the Global Challenge platform.
There are many ways points are awarded, before, during and after the 100 Day Journey.
Put simply, the more you engage with the Global Challenge platform, the more points you will receive. The amount of points will differ depending on the specific action or goal achieved.
The main ways to accumulate points are by:
- Tracking your activity using Step Entry (including step conversions)
- Achieving individual and team step milestones
- Obtaining Trophies and Spirit Awards
- Repeat usage of different aspects of the Global Challenge platform (e.g. participation in Sleep, Balance, Nutrition, etc.)
- Completion of Mini Challenges and surveys
- Reaching health and well-being goals and milestones (e.g. daily step goals, weight loss goals)
For more details on how to earn points, please visit the below links:
- How are points awarded for steps?
- How are points awarded for Mini Challenges?
- How are points awarded for completing surveys?
- How are points awarded for trophies?
- How are points awarded for Nutrition?
- How are points awarded for Balance?
- How are points awarded for Sleep?