An Organisation Manager is responsible for coordinating the Global Challenge for the entire company. Some key functions include:
- Creating areas (optional)
- Confirming teams
- Emailing members
- Re-sending welcome emails
- Changing team members
- Changing team captains
- Adding / removing area managers
- Awarding Spirit Awards (optional)
- Organising Flexible Challenges after the 100 Day Journey.
- Accessing communication materials
If you are an Organisation Manager and would like more information, you can download the User Guide in the Manage Teams page of your account.
Where do I find the User Guide?
- Log in to your Global Challenge account via the website
- Access the Manage Teams page
- Click on the Communications Materials tab, located on the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click on the 'Build Teams' tab
- Select 'Guide to the Global Challenge'