To use the step conversion tool please do the following:
1. Note the date and time the activity began.
2. Note the date and time the activity ended.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each different activity during day.
4. Log onto the Global Challenge application.
5. Open the menu in the top left corner of the app.
6. Press 'Step Entry'.
Note:* You cannot add steps or other activities for the current day, or days you've already saved a step count for.
7. Click 'Add Activity'.
8. Select activity you have completed from drop down list.
9. Enter the minutes you spent on that activity.
10.To add another activity, for the same day, click where you see the plus sign and repeat. If you make a mistake, don't worry, just click the minus sign to remove the activity.
11. The step converter will multiply the time spent on each activity (in minutes) by the steps per minute the activity earns and add this to your daily total steps. Remember to click 'Submit' when you have added all your activities!