Simply click the ‘Can’t log in?’ link just inside the log-in box.
You will be prompted to enter your email address, or if you have a username you will need to reset your password via your Team Captain.
When creating your new password, please ensure that your password is at least 10 characters long and contains any 3 of the follow 4 types of characters:
- lower case alphabetic (a-z)
- upper case alphabetic (A-Z)
- numeric (0-9)
- special (!@#,etc)
Are you registered with a username, not an email address?
1. Click the option to reset your password via your Team Captain and follow the instructions.
Enter your username and Team Captain's email address. Your Team Captain will be sent your password reset email. If you don't know these details, ask your Team Captain to check their 'Manage Teams' page.
Didn't receive a password reset email?
1. Please check your Spam folder
Emails from Global Challenge will be sent from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure these email addresses are trusted and listed as a safe recipient to ensure they're not regarded as Spam.
2. Ask your Team Captain to check their 'Manage Teams' page for which email address you were signed up with. This is where your password reset email is sent and the email address you need to use to sign in. They can also check for typos!