To protect each members' information and to allow you to choose how much information you want to share, there are three levels of privacy that can be selected under your profile settings.
- Tap on your profile photo or click the menu icon on the top-left corner.
- Select “Profile”
- Scroll down to “Privacy Settings”
- Tap on the selection to trigger the privacy option (by default, it will say “Private”)
- Select the privacy level you prefer.
Visit your ‘My Trophies’ page, and select your preferred option in the 'share this page' drop down list. Then click the green 'update' button to save.
- ‘Private’ – Your information is kept hidden. This is the starting default for all members.
- ‘Public (Basic)’ – This shares basic information about your participation including profile photo, first name, trophies achieved, team name, organisation and country of origin.
- ‘Public (Basic + Stats)' – this shares the same information as above in basic but also includes current step average and Personal Best total.